25 Apr 2013
Bonus Post - Prom Nails!
Happy Thursday everybody!
So I have a quick bonus post for you today: my sister’s high school prom was last week, and I did nails for her and a couple of her friends. I thought I’d show you the results, and I hope you enjoy them :)
For the first lovely lady, who was wearing a gorgeous purple halter dress, I did her toenails in a purple and black ombre with a silver sparkle overlay:
Ombre tutorial here.
For the second lovely lady, who was wearing a gorgeous beaded blue spaghetti strap dress, I did mint green nails with silver tiger stripes:
Tiger stripes tutorial here.
And finally, for the third lovely lady, who was wearing a gorgeous floral-print black and red dress (That her and her mom made themselves! Too cool!), I did red velvet on all nails except for the fourth finger of each hand, which had red polish with gold striping tape in a chevron shape:
Velvet nails tutorial here.
I LOVE doing other people’s nails, and I had such a fun time making their hands and toes look gorgeous for the dance. You look fabulous, ladies!
See you next time <3
Pedicure nail polishes used:
- Sinful Colors Professional in “Let’s Talk” (#929)
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in “Black Out” (#370)
- Sinful Colors Professional in “Queen of Beauty” (#923)
First manicure nail polishes used:
- Sinful Colors Professional in “Mint Apple” (#947)
- O.P.I. in “Moonraker” (#HL D13)
Second manicure nail polish used:
- Sinful Colors Professional in “Ruby Ruby” (#369)