07 Sep 2014
Nails This Week - Galaxy Nails
Happy Sunday, my lovelies! Today’s post is going to be a bit short because I’m busy studying for some interviews I have this week. :) But what’s going on with all of you? Any exciting news? Are some of you back in school? I hope life’s going wonderfully!
This week I decided to do some galaxy nails – I haven’t done this look in a long time! I love combining colors, and the results from this manicure were so pretty. Each type of light (fluorescent, regular, sunlight, etc.) made them shine in a different way! So pretty!
(Plus the barista at my nearby Starbucks complimented them, and that always means you’ve done a good job with your nails in my book ;) ) To learn how to do your own multicolored galaxy-esque nails, check out my tutorial here.
Let’s see, what else… Oh! My mom’s coming into town this week, so I’m really excited! I’m gonna show her around the Bay Area and it’ll be a blast and a half :)
Have a happy Sunday, my lovely readers! I’ll see you next time <3
Nail Polishes Used
- Sinful Colors Professional in “Black on Black” (#103)
- Sinful Colors Professional in “Endless Blue” (#102)
- Sinful Colors Professional in “Let’s Talk” (#929)
- O.P.I. in “German-icure” (#NL G19)
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in “Celeb City” (#220)
- Sinful Colors Professional in “Queen of Beauty” (#923)