06 Jan 2014
Nails This Week - Sunset Galaxy Nails
Happy Monday, my lovelies! Wow it has been a COLD week huh? The average here in Denver has been 10 degrees Fahrenheit. I hope you’re all staying as safe and as toasty as you possibly can!
So nothing fancy going on this week, but I’ve done another type of galaxy nails for you! This time though, the colors are sunset themed instead of space themed. Sunsets lead to warm thoughts right? Do your nails like this and it’ll keep you mentally warm! ;)
I love doing galaxy nails, you can get such pretty effects so easily! To learn how to do your own, check out my tutorial here.
Pretty short post today, but I hope the pretty nails make up for it. ;) Have a fabulous week my cold lovelies! I’ll see you next time <3
Nail Polishes Used:
- Sinful Colors Professional in “Black on Black”
- Sinful Colors Professional in “Fiji” (#214)
- Sinful Colors Professional in “24/7″ (#920)
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in “Sun Kissed” (#150)
- Sinful Colors Professional in “Queen of Beauty” (#923)